We at Acro Polymers & Metallics started the manufacture of Rubber Automobile Parts initially at Chandigarh in a small premises in the year of 1988 as a small scale manufacturing unit. We feel pride to put down here that our first batch of products were approved for fitment in the LCVs manufactured by Swaraj Mazda Ltd., a renowned how to write a discussion and conclusion for a research paper automobile manufacturer, which were otherwise being imported from Japan. In the year of 1995, we shifted to SAS Nagar (Mohali) in extensive premises. Today, we are manufacturing a wide range of products using a variety of materials viz. Natural, Nitrile, NBR/PVC, HNBR, Poly-Acrylic, EPDM, Silicon, SBR, PBR, Chloroprene, Fluorocarbon etc.
We want to be a leading manufacturer of quality rubber components, with total customer satisfaction regarding quality, timely delivery and quick feedback to complaints.
- Over two decades of experience in the field of product design, development and manufacturing.
- Quality assurance as ISO 9001:2000 certified by TUV.
- Supplying to leading automobile, railways, defence, agro, sanitary, electrical, packaging, hospital equipments and general machinery manufacturers.
- In house manufacturing of dies/moulds using latest CAD/CAM software.
- Well equipped with various, process control and testing facilities.
- Providing customized solutions to customer’s problems.
- The unit is situated in Industrial Area, Mohali which is an demonstration project ideas industrial hub of the Punjab state. The unit is well approachable by Road, Rail and Air.
- An open, airy and green atmosphere for creating healthy working conditions to control work fatigue among work force and taking care of global environment.